1) Thank you for being part of our zine. Tell us more about yourself, when did you know you wanted to be an artist?
Watching how my older brother and grandmother sing to emotionally connect with the audience at our church when I was growing up inspired me to sing at an early age. From there, I just focused on the craft and found it to be a therapy session for myself when I became more than a singer but an artist. Telling my own story through music is one of a kind experience that give me so much joy and freedom.
2) Where are you located and where are you originally from?
I am currently located in Los Angeles, California and originally from Savannah, Georgia.
3) Top musical influences?
Family: My Grandmother and older brother
Celeb: John Legend, Luke James, and the legend Stevie Wonder
4) Goals for 2019 and beyond?
Finish my new EP and get ready for another tour
5) Which comes first for you the lyrics or the musical inspo?
Lyrics come to me first. Once I know the story, then the music follows more easily.
6) Where can our readers catch a live show soon?
Right now I am focusing on finishing my new EP, however you can receive notification of my future gigs at https://www.songkick.com/artists/9409919-kelvin-frazier-phd
7) Please answer the following… “If my fans really knew me, they would know that… “
I love roller coaster so I wrote a new song about it. Love is like a roller coaster and life is like a roller coaster, so the lyrics and music will take you on this journey.
8) Please list your social media links so our readers can follow you everywhere!